Smash and Grab Burglaries
- Speed and Surprise: The main purpose of this type of thievery is to grab valuables quickly without care for alarms or making noise.
- Anytime, Anywhere and Anyone: Smash and grabs occur in both broad daylight and at night, and the perpetrators can range from experienced thieves to impulsive vandals.
- Watch Out: Keep away from areas that are poorly lit or unobserved; always park under street lights or parking lot lights.
- Conceal Valuables: Do your best to keep merchandise out of view.
- Tools of the Trade: Most common smash and grab weapons of choice, hammers, bricks and metal objects.
- Costly: Not only will you have the loss of stolen goods, but you will be left with a broken window, which can cost even more money to replace than the goods that were taken.
- Security Option: Apply security window film to your vehicle today!! This film is proven to prevent invasion.
Contact our office at 303-934-TINT to schedule your security window film installation today!