Many people believe that when the winter season hits, automotive window film and clear bra applications are impossible. This information is simply not true, in fact these applications are very beneficial when braving the elements of the harsh winter months.
|Llumar Window Film Application|
- Cold weather does NOT affect applications of window film!
- Keeps more warmth inside your vehicle allowing you to run the heater a lot less; in turn loss of fuel due to engine exhaustion will be diminished greatly!
- Reduces blinding glare from sunlight reflection off of snow!
|3M Clear Bra Application|
- Protects your vehicle from the harsh corroding effects of magnesium chloride; the all abundant ice and snow blocker that is sprayed all over our roads.
- Protects your vehicle from rock chips, bug damage, abrasion and weathering.
- 3M Scotchgard Paint Protection film "maintains the beauty and integrity of automotive finishes on vulnerable exterior surfaces such as leading hood edges, fender end caps and rocker panels."
- Transparent; nearly invisible and does not alter the appearance of the vehicle.
All of our services are completed inside of our shop to ensure temperature control, elimination of dust and debris contamination and to allow for optimal lighting; all of which are needed in order to maintain the proper environment to complete each job with precision.
So rest assured, no matter the weather, cold, hot, rainy or snowy window film and clear bras CAN be installed on your vehicle; you are sure to reap the benefits of these applications and enjoy your winters for years to come.
Visit our website for more information: http://allamericanwindowtinting.com/